The Morgan Suites Towers
This is where you can have your opportunities for work and play, exciting. And your lifestyle, satisfying in a way you've never experienced before. Step up to privilege. And discover how much more you can get out of life. Turnover 2013.
Urban living is notches higher in this complete setting, which boasts a synergy of elements. At Morgan Suites, you enjoy quick access to the best destinations in and outside Fort Bonifacio. Walk to work to the nearby One World Square, a high- tech 11- story office building. Treat yourself to troves of dining places, cafes, shops and service outlets at McKinley Hill town center. And best of all, be a short drive away from the rest of the metropolis. Schools and work hubs of the Global City via McKinley road; Makati and Ortigas through the EDSA Kalayaan Flyover and C-5 Road; the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via Lawton Avenue and the metro's southern areas through Sampaguita West Ramps 1 and 2.
Feature & Amenities
- Retail Shops at ground floor
- Landscaped gardens at roof deck
- Shared swimming pool with sunbathing lounge at the roof deck of Towers 1 & 2
- Shared Badminton court/multipurpose hall and Gym at Tower 3
- Changing rooms with shower
- Developement Features & Highlights
- Wood laminate flooring living, dinging, kitchen and
kitchen sleeping den areas.
- Sleeping den with modular closet.
- Ceramic tiles intoilet and baths.
- Kitchen with modular undercounter and hanging cabinet.
- Kitchen and toilet with mechanical ventilation.
- Provision of window-type ACU opening in sleeping den only.
Typical Residential Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer.
- Individual electric and water meters.
- Individual mai lboxes with keys.
- Probision for TV cables.
- Provision for hot and cold water supply lines (excluding water heater) for toilets.
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title.
- Entrance lobbly with reception and lounge area.
- Two high-speed, interior-finished passenger elevators.
- Security command center for 24-hour monitoring of all building facilities.
- Centralized mail-room.
Recreational Amenities/ Facilities
- Retail shops at the ground floor.
- Shared swimming pool with sunbathing lounge at the roof deck of towers 1 & 2.
- shared multipurpose hall/badminton court and gym at the roof deck of Tower 3.
- changing rooms with shower.
- Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units.
- Overhead water tank and underground cistern for ample water supply.
- Standby power generator for selected common areas.
- Building administration/security office.